Get It Now
Step up to the BigStage to host your virtual events and fundraisers.Get Started
AffordableBigStage is currently free for civil rights and social justice groups. Small fee for everyone else.
EasyWork with solutions that you already use like ZOOM. Makes it to start.
CustomizableAdd your own branding, donation links and feature your sponsors.
StreamableSimultaneously stream from ZOOM to Facebook, YouTube and more.
ProvenIntegrates with proven solutions like Zoom, YouTube and Twitch
ManageableOrganize multiple events, change images from a dashboard
Frequently asked questionsHow much does it cost? BigStage is currently free for groups using it for projects related to civil rights and social justice projects. Other groups pay a small monthly fee. How do I create my event? We have an easy to fill out google form. Upload all requested images and links, and we do the rest. Here is a checklist of the information we ask of you through this Google Form:
- Project ID
- Project Name
- Point of Contact
- Phone Number
- Your organization’s name, image and URL
- Button 1 Description (e.g. Donate here, join here, volunteer here) and URL to direct people to
- Button 2 Description (e.g. Donate here, join here, volunteer here) and URL to
- Button 2 URL
- Sponsor image and URL. (You can include upto five sponsors in this carousel).
- Your meeting ID. (This could be ZOOM, YouTube or other meeting ID)
- Choosing the right technology platform to use for the event. No one size fits all. How to make it easy for participants to take part in the event.
- How to prevent background noise and other disturbances during the event.
- How to cope with presenters with poor internet access.
- How to facilitate and control interaction between attendees and presenters.
- How to conduct online polls.
- How to provide visibility to event sponsors.