Step up to the BigStage to host your virtual events and fundraisers.
Frequently asked questions
BigStage is currently free for groups using it for projects related to civil rights and social justice projects. Other groups pay a small monthly fee.
We have an easy to fill out google form. Upload all requested images and links, and we do the rest.
Here is a checklist of the information we ask of you through this Google Form:
- Project ID
- Project Name
- Point of Contact
- Phone Number
- Your organization’s name, image and URL
- Button 1 Description (e.g. Donate here, join here, volunteer here) and URL to direct people to
- Button 2 Description (e.g. Donate here, join here, volunteer here) and URL to
- Button 2 URL
- Sponsor image and URL. (You can include upto five sponsors in this carousel).
- Your meeting ID. (This could be ZOOM, YouTube or other meeting ID)
The pandemic has forced many groups to move events online. This includes conferences, training workshops, fundraisers and performances. Hosting virtual events present a number of challenges including:
- Choosing the right technology platform to use for the event. No one size fits all.
How to make it easy for participants to take part in the event.
- How to prevent background noise and other disturbances during the event.
- How to cope with presenters with poor internet access.
- How to facilitate and control interaction between attendees and presenters.
- How to conduct online polls.
- How to provide visibility to event sponsors.
BigStage extends the power of existing meeting platforms like ZOOM in order to meet these needs.
Currently BigStage works with Zoom, YouTube Live and Twitch. Additional webconferencing and streaming applications are are all great options for using BigStage. If you are considering using a different platform, let us know! We can make BigStage work for you.
Interested? Contact us.
BigStage is a revolutionary new platform that’s easy to use and affordable. It does not require any software installation and works with any list of contacts.
Contact us through our form to get started.